ASCD is excited you're joining us in Chicago, Ill., for education's premier professional development conference, the 68th Annual Conference and Exhibit Show.
As an attendee, presenter, or exhibitor, you'll join colleagues to explore what committed educators are doing to support great teaching and help ensure a great education for every student.
Note: Please do not make travel arrangements until you have received your registration confirmation letter from ASCD.
Not registered yet? Register here now.
Book Your Conference Hotel
ASCD is working with Travel Planners, Inc. to offer you the lowest rates available for your conference hotel needs in Chicago.
You can make reservations starting September 25, 2012, through March 1, 2013.
To be assured a room at the ASCD conference rates, please make your reservation by the cut-off date of March 1, 2013.
Hotel changes or cancellations can be made until three days prior to arrival.
Only book where
you see this seal.
Make a Reservation
To make a reservation, choose one of the following methods.
- Online: You can make your reservations online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also see hotel descriptions, photos, and map locations. You can even update or cancel your reservations online. Reservations are secure and protected.
- United States and Canada: 1-855-843-ASCD (2723)
- Internationally: 1-212-532-1660, ext. 1, Monday–Friday, 9:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m. (EST)
- Fax: 1-212-779-6128 (for 9 rooms or fewer) or 1-212-779-6115 (for 10 rooms or more)
- Mail: ASCD Housing/Travel Planners, Inc.
381 Park Avenue South, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10016
Bringing a group of 10 or more? For a group agent,
- Call 1-855-843-ASCD (2723) and press 2.
- Download a copy of the Group Form (PDF) and fax your request to 1-212-779-6115. A Travel Planners agent will respond promptly to assist with your group housing needs.
Important Note: Only Illinois sales tax exemption forms will be honored in the state of Illinois. Out-of-state sales tax exemption forms will not be accepted. Purchase orders are not accepted to reserve accommodations.
Chicago is a major Midwest hub and is easy to reach by place, train, taxi, and shuttle. In fact, more than 46 million people live within a one-day drive to Chicago.
With its central location, Chicago, is the perfect location for the 68th Annual Conference and Exhibit Show.